This is a recipe that you should read with interest, because this food’s nutrients are what you would require in your daily diet regimen, so stop, sit, and read. It will only need a little of your time to finish reading this recipe. So, make sure that when you have read this and want to try cooking it, you should entirely follow the recipe so that nothing could go wrong in your cooking. This recipe has yogurt in it; it means that it has fewer calories compared to using margarine. Here is the recipe.
• 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
• 1 cup plain yogurt
• 1 teaspoon turmeric
• 1 teaspoon paprika
• 1/4 teaspoon cardamom
• 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
• 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
• 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
• 1 tablespoon finely grated ginger
• 4 garlic cloves, minced
• 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
• 4 scallions, greens included, minced
• 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
• fresh ground pepper
• lemons or lime wedge, to garnish
Cooking the Food:
1. Prepare your chicken. Cut it into 1 inch pieces. When done, place it in a medium bowl. Set it aside; you will use it later after you are done mixing your marinade.
2. In another bowl, mix the yogurt, turmeric, paprika, cardamom, lemon and lime juices, olive oil, ginger, garlic, cumin, scallions, salt and pepper. Mix it well until all of the ingredients have been combined together. A well combined marinade would give your chicken an even flavour.
3. Once done, pour the marinade over the chicken and mix it well with your hands. Coat the pieces well so that the marinade will be distributed evenly on the chicken. Put the chicken in the refrigerator for 2 hours to marinate.
4. While you are waiting, you can prepare the grill and turn on to medium heat. This should be prepared for you to cook the chicken later. If you are using a common grill, it would still be okay. Just add medium sized coals and burn it up.
5. When the grill is ready, take out the marinated chicken from the fridge and you can thread the pieces of chicken onto skewers and place it on the grill. Cook for 5-7 minutes; turn the chicken skewer frequently while you are cooking it. Baste the chicken with the left-over marinade after you have turned the chicken. When the chicken is done, place it on a clean plate.
6. To serve, add with lemon or lime wedges to spice up the look. Now you are prepared to eat your own cooked food.
Now that you have read the recipe, you can try cooking it. It is really easy to cook your food once you have read the instructions carefully. This recipe has 29% calories, 13% sodium, and 110% of protein. Well, from the looks of it, this really gives your body a lot of nutrients. You can put this on your diet regimen if you want. But for now try cooking it, and taste it for yourself. It really tastes and looks delicious.